cheapgamecoins

cheapgamecoins

FIFA 2026 World Cup Application Include England

According to BBC News, FA Chairman Daimler Chrysler acknowledged in an interview intended to bid for the 2026 World Cup. Buy FIFA 15 Coins PS3, PS4, PC, XBOX 360, XBOX ONE, Android, IOS Service on UTfifa15coins.com.

But Dyke also said that England's bid to host the 2026 World Cup provided, was first elected FIFA Vice President David Gill to ensure that the bidding process was transparent and fair.

David Gill was elected FIFA Vice-President, the FA admitted the possibility of bidding for the 2026 World Cup for the first time, Dyke said: "if David Gill to ensure a transparent and fair bidding process, we might consider a bid for the 2026 World Cup. Of course, our policy is very simple, as long as Blatter's reign, we won't bid. ”

After the BBC exposure of the black gold of the FIFA scandal, FIFA has investigated corruption in the 2018 and 2022 World Cup bidding process and conclude that there is no violation, will not restart the bid. But FIFA's investigation report was questioned by relevant parties. Now 79 years old, Blatter said he would seek a 5th consecutive term, on May 29 if Sepp Blatter continue as FIFA President, he will participate in the bid for the 2026 World Cup, FIFA will announce in 2017 the host country for the World Cup in 2026.